Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Response to Teandra's Eureaka week #3 Whats considered cheating?

Taran G said...

I find this interesting, I must be honest, the second i read your post about this guy saying, blah blah, yea it wasnt me but... some guys i know did this... what do YOU think of it? Right away I thought haaaa, you mean YOU did it, and your saying it was other people to try and get an honest opinion out of me without tarnishing my thoughts of you. I may be right, or he may be telling the truth, never know - did you ever think of it that way?

But anyways! I agree with our text book in the fact that men and women have different understandings and communicate differently, but in my mind, i think for a man or woman to say it is a communication misunderstanding of what "cheating" is considered, kill the act. You know very well that most likely the one who cheated, regrets it or realizes what they did wrong, and says oh, i don't consider that cheating - and that very same person would be upset, shocked, angry, disgusted by the same acts and behaviors being done towards them.
For instance: If a man says, yeh, I was drunk; it didn't mean anything; it was only a kiss; it was my bachelor party; but were not married; cant you just forgive me and get over it? Say the exact situation was reversed and it was the girl saying it to the man, or vice versa - that person would most likely object to the performance and antics.

I'll tell you what though, the next boyfriend I have better "communicate" properly and recognize any type of action with attraction and sexual motives is going to be considered cheating, and if thats not how they feel, then thats going to be over before it begins.

Whats the point in having an exclusive person, if your interesting in other people or the thought of being with someone else? Be single instead, don't jeopardize another persons feelings and emotions.
June 3, 2009 11:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment